Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

God damn

This was amazing. I loved the way camera bends things, and that 3D maze/displacement map was awesome.
Could you PLEASE tell me what the name of that song is? I really, really would like to listen to it.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Amazing!

I've watched it for some 20 times at least. And each time it's different. I've heard at least 7 different songs, I've seen 3 different background colors. Swapped directions, different camera positions. With interludes, without them! It's just amazing. I will watch it 20 times more, just to finally see the same fight 2 times. By far it hasn't happened.

And the fluidity of those moves. It is fantastic! My vocabulary is too tiny to express my amazement! I can't wait to see the next one!

Keep up the great work!

10/10

Bear Attack 2! Bear Attack 2!

nice

Real nice, man. I liked the blanket thing :D also, the samurai move was sweet. I have a friend who makes shit like this, it brought back good memories. I'd like to see another part :)

DD : Advance DD : Advance

my GOD

the ultra fast action, the sweet sweet effects, the nice sound, it's all so good :D

especially i love the akward "howto begin a fight" break. No dialogue. Cool man, cool!

I give you a BIG FAT 10

rebaz responds:

AMG!, no dialogue

Dialogue + rebaz = NO WIN LOL
Glad ya liked it, LATTA!

Be Sprited 3 Be Sprited 3

Nice, but not overall nice

There were parts that sucked, and parts that rocked. so I guess 7 is a pretty good score :D
Enyway, I hate those ultra-high pitched sounds, and half of the movie was filled with them, so that was a minus. But the randomness and known characters made it funny to watch. Waiting for more!!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Best Flash ever made!!!

Seriously, this flash changed my perception of flash animation. The camera work was better than any big buget film has ever done, the plot is interesting, the character movement is very new. all the scenes were unique. But what i really loved was your voice acting and soundeffects. they were brilliant! flawless even. You should make real movies, with actors and shit. I would watch that :D hope to see the next installment soon!

!MK-The Parody:Episode3! !MK-The Parody:Episode3!

Well..

i liked first one the most, but that doesn't make this one bad :D Grate stuff you're doing there.

!MK- The parody-Episode2! !MK- The parody-Episode2!

Again, funny!

I accually lough watching Your movies :D

!mk-the parody! !mk-the parody!

Loved it!

The animation was buggy in places, but that's not important. Loved your random humor! Thx for the animation!

DVP: Fight Knight DVP: Fight Knight

This was awesome

Now this is BIG. Really, i assume that the sound was bad, because of the compression, but that's understandable :) I hope to see the next episode. All that felt missing was bg music.

And I also agree with the previous reviewer, that linking such lame traps with viruses inside is not only foolish, but punishable by death!