Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

God damn

This was amazing. I loved the way camera bends things, and that 3D maze/displacement map was awesome.
Could you PLEASE tell me what the name of that song is? I really, really would like to listen to it.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Amazing!

I've watched it for some 20 times at least. And each time it's different. I've heard at least 7 different songs, I've seen 3 different background colors. Swapped directions, different camera positions. With interludes, without them! It's just amazing. I will watch it 20 times more, just to finally see the same fight 2 times. By far it hasn't happened.

And the fluidity of those moves. It is fantastic! My vocabulary is too tiny to express my amazement! I can't wait to see the next one!

Keep up the great work!

10/10

Bear Attack 2! Bear Attack 2!

nice

Real nice, man. I liked the blanket thing :D also, the samurai move was sweet. I have a friend who makes shit like this, it brought back good memories. I'd like to see another part :)

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Really gr8 stuff.

To tell you the truth, i never thought that one can make such a fantastic fight scene in Flash, but now this prooves that im wrong :)
I really like your idea!
You should go and work in a professional job or somthing like this, if you do not yet.

Bob and Rayman Bob and Rayman

This was a complete shit!!!

Why did you bother do make this one???

moosehopper9322 responds:

OK.... If you're gonna insult my work could you atleast tell me why you didn't like it?

and as for the comment "why did you make this one?" it is because I have an imagination and make movies from it NOT go on Newgrounds (like you) and blam stuff writing reveiws that don't make sense, when I can't make a movie to save my life. Well, have fun blamming everyones great flash.

- Moosehopper

Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix

I listened to this way back in 2007, and I couldn't get enough of it!
I accidentally stumbled upon it again, and man, I can't get enough of it now either :D